You have made an excellent decision by starting your own in-home care franchise with ACASA Senior Care! Get ready for an incredibly rewarding experience which will bring you personal fulfillment as well as financial happiness. To put you on the right course for your franchise ownership, we would ask you to download and review ACASA Senior Care Franchise Virtual Brochure to get all the information you need to get started. Below is a brief overview of what you’ll experience:
- A team member from ACASA Senior Care will return your web inquiry and set up a convenient time for a phone interview.
- We will send you an electronic brochure with all of the pertinent information about your ACASA Senior Care franchise.
- Our team member will discuss elements of franchising which include markets of interest, working capital, your background and interest in helping seniors, timing and address any questions you may have.
- Finally, we will schedule a subsequent phone interview for the next steps.
- During the follow-up phone interview, we will discuss:
- Your franchise application
- If this is the right industry for you
- Your desired service territories
- Local markets that might be best for you
- After the initial interviews with ACASA Senior Care, we will share our feedback regarding your potential status as a franchise owner.
- You will also have the opportunity to share your thoughts with us.
- Once approved to be a new franchise owner, we will discuss the terms of your agreement and provide you with a territory in which you can work.
- You will sign the franchise agreement and return it along with the franchise fee.
- Congratulations! You are now a member of the ACASA Senior Care experience!
- You will receive a personal welcome call directly from our President/CEO.
- A team member will go over the Pre-Training checklist items with you.
- ACASA Senior Care will schedule a training/kick-off call with you and review your advanced prep work.
- We will make continuous “check-in” calls.
- You will complete the New Owner training course led by our operations team.
Choosing the Right Direction for Your Career
The decision to start your own business can be daunting. ACASA Senior Care understands the importance of your decision to become an entrepreneur. We pledge to be with you every step of the way!
a. This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. There are approximately 14 countries and 15 US states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises. The countries are Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Canada (provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Ontario and Prince Edward Island), China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, Spain, and the United States of America. The US states are California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, are receiving this message in one of these states or countries, or intend to operate a franchise in any of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable pre-sale registration and/or disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction.
b. This offering is not an offering of a franchise. In New York (USA), an offering of a franchise can only be made by a prospectus that has been previously filed and registered with the Department of Law of the State of New York. The application for registration of an offering prospectus or the acceptance and filing thereof by the Department of Law as required by the New York law does not constitute approval of the offering or the sale of such franchise by the Department of Law or the attorney general of New York.
c. OUR WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT. ANY COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT AT www.dbo.ca.gov (http://www.dbo.ca.gov/)